**Complete portfolio available upon request.**
Senior Product Designer
Ecosia is the search engine that plants trees. Give it a try!
I lead user research and design based on stakeholder needs, user insights, and platform specific trends. I also focus on continuous advocacy for our users, heavy reliance on user testing, proper pattern use, and collaboration.
Senior UX Manager
As a manager and overseer of the entire UX process, I led the team in providing the best user experience for the company's users through:
- User research and persona creation
- Wireframes and mock-ups
- Prototyping and regular user testing
- Visual design
Freelance UX Designer
My team delivered a research report, annotated mockups, and a clickable prototype.
- managed a team of two throughout the design process
- executed competitive research and persona creation
- undertook general information architecture, wireframes, and high fidelity mockups
User Experience Design Trainee
- Practiced UX techniques, user interface design, information architecture research methodologies, design software, and learned current trends, with guidance from industry leaders
- Completed five projects, both individual and group, in various sprints from concept generation to prototype
- Focused on lean UX and agile methodologies
Catapult is the first crowdfunding website for girls and women with the goal to increase funds and engagement for gender rights and development around the world.
- Prepared grant agreements, liaised with partners, and tracked progress to ensure the timely processing of funds
- Acted as a main point of contact for current and potential partners regarding partnership opportunities, crowdfunding projects, and website support
- Managed partnership applications, documentation review, and partnership approval
- Worked with the development team in identifying bugs and brainstorming solutions to improve user experience